How to Make Your Own Window Washing Solution
Window washing solution is a type of all-purpose cleaner that is especially suited for cleaning windows and other glass surfaces. It is made with a few simple ingredients, most of which you likely already have in your home. It is safe for use on most surfaces, and it’s easy to make on your own.
There are a number of reasons why you might want to use a window washing solution.
- First, it’s a great all-purpose cleaner that can be used on a variety of surfaces.
- Second, it’s safe for use around children and pets.
- Third, it’s affordable and easy to make.
- It’s effective at removing dirt and grime.
- It leaves a streak-free finish.
- And it’s environmentally friendly!
How to make window washing solution
- Combine 1 cup of ammonia, 1/2 cup of white vinegar, and 1 gallon of water in a bucket or spray bottle.
- Shake or stir well to combine.
- Use as you would any other window washing solution.
Here are a few recipes to try:
- Combine 1/2 cup of ammonia, 1/2 cup of white vinegar, and 1 gallon of water in a bucket or spray bottle.
- Combine 1/4 cup of dish soap, 1/4 cup of white vinegar, and 1 gallon of water in a bucket or spray bottle.
- Combine 1/2 cup of rubbing alcohol, 1 quart of water, and 1 teaspoon of dish soap in a spray bottle.
When using a homemade window washing solution, be sure to follow the same safety precautions as you would with any other window washing solution. Always shake or stir well before using, and avoid contact with your skin and eyes.
This window washing solution can be used to clean windows, mirrors, countertops, appliances, and more! It’s a great all-purpose cleaner that is safe for use on most surfaces. Plus, it’s easy to make your own. So why not give it a try?